200 Calorie Meal Choices:
Eating small meals every 2 hours is one of the most important ways to ensure you keep your body fueled properly and your metabolism going. Start from the moment you wake up! Breakfast is important …if you want to change your body.
Always include a lean healthy protein and a healthy carb, with each 2 hour meal. To help you get started in the right direction here is a list of some simple 200 cal meal ideas to get you started in the right direction.
- Scrambled Egg Whites/Turkey bacon
- 1 pc Whole grain Toast w/Almond butter
- Med Apple w/ Cashew Butter
- Fat Free Cottage cheese topped with fruit or berries
- Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- Carrots and Hummus
- 1/2 Turkey Sandwich (homemade – w/lots of veggies, lowfat cheese and mustard)
- Hard Boiled Egg with some Carrots and Celery ( If you eat only egg whites you could have four egg whites and the carrots and celery sticks.
- 2 oz Chicken Breast with Chopped Veggies and Greens
- Turkey Burger minus the Bun with a side of Carrots and Celery …want the Bun – eat half and save the other half for your next meal.
- Grilled Shrimp with Grilled Veggies
- Tuna with chopped Veggies/Greens (careful of the added mayo)
- Progresso Light and Healthy Soups
- Lean Cuisine( lots of yummy on the go choices 200 cal under)
- 200 Calorie or less per serving Protein Shakes
- Balance Bars
- Quest Bars
- Zone bars
- Combat Crunch Bars
- Luna Fiber Bars
- Svelte Organic Soy Protein Shakes